Report NEP-CNA-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna & Shuge, Gang & Jianzhong, Dai, 2016. "Charitable Donations by China's Private Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 10127, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tan, Zhibo & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2016. "Does female labor scarcity encourage innovation?: Evidence from Chinaâ€™s gender imbalance:," IFPRI discussion papers 1540, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wang, Xu & Zhang, Xiaobo & Xie, Zhuan & Huang, Yiping, 2016. "Roads to innovation: Firm-level evidence from China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1542, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yi Huang & Jianjun Miao & Pengfei Wang, 2016. "Saving China's Stock Market," IHEID Working Papers 09-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Zhao Chen & Matthew E. Kahn & Yu Liu & Zhi Wang, 2016. "The Consequences of Spatially Differentiated Water Pollution Regulation in China," NBER Working Papers 22507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene Beaulieu & Shan Wan, "undated". "International Technology Diffusion via Goods Trade: Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers 2016-38, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 12 Aug 2016.
- Flavio Menezes & Xuemei Zhang, 2016. "Regulatory Incentives for a Low-Carbon Electricity Sector in China," Discussion Papers Series 562, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.