Report NEP-CNA-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shen, Keting & Wang, Jing & Whalley, John, 2016. "Measuring Changes in the Bilateral Technology Gaps between China, India and the U.S. 1979 - 2008," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 261, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015. "Estimating the marginal abatement cost curve of CO2 emissions in China: Provincial panel data analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1985, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Du, Jane & Deng, Kent, 2016. "To get the prices right for food: a “Gerschenkron state” versus the market in reforming China, 1979–2006," Economic History Working Papers 65369, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Xian Zhang & Ke Wang & Yu Hao & Yi-Ming Wei & Jing-Li Fan, 2016. "The impact of government policy on preference for NEVs: the evidence from China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 88, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Ting Wang & Areendam Chanda, 2016. "Manufacturing Growth and Local Multipliers in China," Departmental Working Papers 2016-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Sun, Lixin, 2016. "Corporate Deleveraging and Macroeconomic Policies: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 69140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Carl & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2016. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Earnings Inequality: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 9715, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).