Report NEP-CNA-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rod Tyers, 2015. "Slower Growth and Vulnerability to Recession: Updating China’s Global Impact," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Dong, Zhengbin & Wu, Wenjie, 2015. "Exploring the geography of China's airport networks: a hybrid complex-network approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64508, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2015. "Testing the Predictability of Consumption Growth: Evidence from China," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-19, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Yanrui Wu, 2015. "China’s Capital Stock Series by Region and Sector," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Yingnan Liu & Ke Wang, 2015. "Energy efficiency of China's industry sector: An adjusted network DEA-based decomposition analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 83, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Paul J. Burke & Hua Liao, 2015. "Is the price elasticity of demand for coal in China increasing?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 85, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2015. "China's Investment Rate: Implications and Data Reliability," MPRA Paper 68120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia García-Herrero, 2015. "Internationalising the currency while leveraging massively- the case of China," Working Papers 10633, Bruegel.
- Ningzhen Ruan & Thao Nguyen & Kellynn Khor, 2015. "China's Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Policy in a Post-Health Care Reform Era," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201517, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:een:appswp:201549 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiaodong Zhu & Trevor Tombe, 2015. "Trade, Migration and Regional Income Differences: Evidence from China," 2015 Meeting Papers 1534, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- WATANABE Mariko, 2015. "Identifying Competition Neutrality of SOEs in China," Discussion papers 15134, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Che, Yi & Xu, Xun, 2015. "The China Syndrome in US: Import Competition, Crime, and Government Transfer," MPRA Paper 68135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Hubbard, 2015. "Where Have Chinaâ€™s State Monopolies Gone?," EABER Working Papers 25278, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ye-Feng Chen & Shu-Guang Jiang & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "The Tragedy of Corruption. Corruption as a social dilemma," Working Papers 1531, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.