Report NEP-CNA-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Xi, 2015. "Old-Age Pension and Intergenerational Living Arrangements," IZA Discussion Papers 9482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2015. "Analyzing the TFP Performance of Chinese Industrial Enterprises," MPRA Paper 67844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Wei & Luo, Mi, 2015. "Overconfidence and Health Insurance Participation among the Elderly," IZA Discussion Papers 9481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Myrto Kalouptsidi, 2015. "One State, Many Regions: China's Fragmented Industrial Takeover," 2015 Meeting Papers 1247, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Dai, Shuanping, 2014. "Diversity of Firm Sizes, Complexity, and Industry Structure in the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 67630, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2015.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Zhang, Hongxu, 2015. "Business failure research," MPRA Paper 67848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Biyan Tang, 2015. "Chinese Divisia Monetary Index and GDP Nowcasting," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201506, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2015.
- Item repec:ehl:lserod:64375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Stocking & Terry Dinan, 2015. "Chinaâ€™s Growing Energy Demand: Implications for the United States: Working Paper 2015-05," Working Papers 50216, Congressional Budget Office.
- Vahan Sargsyan, 2015. "Differential Treatment in the Chinese Labor Market. Is Hukou Type the Only Problem?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp548, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Asongu, Simplice & Ssozi, John, 2015. "Sino-African relations: some solutions and strategies to the policy syndromes," MPRA Paper 67851, University Library of Munich, Germany.