Report NEP-CNA-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & ZHANG Hongyong, 2015. "Impacts of the World Trade Organization on Chinese Exports," Discussion papers 15021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The Global Labor Market Impact of Emerging Giants: a Quantitative Assessment," Working Papers 637, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Christine Wong, 2014. "China : PIM under Reform and Decentralization," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21045, The World Bank.
- Gale, Fred & Hansen, James & Jewison, Michael, 2015. "China’s Growing Demand for Agricultural Imports," Economic Information Bulletin 198800, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lu Chen & Ya Wu & Peter Coyte, 2015. "Income-Related Children's Health Inequality and Health Achievement in China," Working Papers 150003, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.