Report NEP-CNA-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fei Teng & Alun Gu, 2007. "Climate Change: National and Local Policy Opportunities in China," Working Papers 2007.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wim Suyker, 2007. "The Chinese economy, seen from Japan and the Netherlands," CPB Memorandum 185, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Tatom, John, 2007. "Getting to know China," MPRA Paper 4265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2007. "Interprovincial Migration in China: The Effects of Investment and Migrant Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 2924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:70 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fenglian Du & Jian-chun Yang & Xiao-yuan Dong, 2007. "Why Do Women Have Longer Unemployment Durations than Men in Post-Restructuring Urban China?," Working Papers PMMA 2007-23, PEP-PMMA.