Report NEP-CNA-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-01-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valeria Gattai, 2006. "A Tale of Three Countries: Italian, Spanish and Swiss Manufacturing Operations in China," Working Papers 2006.150, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:eti:dpaper:06037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jutta Hebel & Günter Schucher, 2006. "The Emergence of a New ‘Socialist’ Market Labour Regime in China," GIGA Working Paper Series 39, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Raymond Fisman & Peter Moustakerski & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Outsourcing Tariff Evasion: A New Explanation for Entrepot Trade," NBER Working Papers 12818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact of the South-North Water Transfer Project in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2006.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gloria Alonso & Pilar Esguerra & Luz Adriana Flórez & Franz Hamann & Munir Jalil & Luisa Silva, 2006. "POLÍTICA MONETARIA Y CAMBIARIA Y ESTABILIDAD DEL TIPO DE CAMBIO EN ALGUNOS PAÍSES EMERGENTES: Hungría, Chile, China, Perú y Brasil," Borradores de Economia 426, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Andrea Beltratti, 2006. "The Nontradable Share Reform in the Chinese Stock Market," Working Papers 2006.131, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.