Report NEP-CNA-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald Ian McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2006. "Chinaâ€™s Exchange Rate and International Adjustment in Wages, Prices, and Interest Rates: Japan DÃ©jÃ Vu?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1720, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth," NBER Working Papers 12249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take us to Dinner? - Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., Eu, Japan and China," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-151, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Bat Batjargal & Bat Batjargal, 2005. "Comparative social capital: Networks of entrepreneurs and investors in China and Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp783, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrea Goldstein, 2005. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in China: The Case of Aircraft Manufacturing," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp779, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio & James Hughes & Dandan Zhang, 2005. "Economic Reform and Changing Patterns of Labor Force Participation in Urban and Rural China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp787, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.