Report NEP-CNA-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cai Fang & Du Yang, 2005. "Changing Natures of Rural Poverty and New Policy Orientations," Development and Comp Systems 0512001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cai Fang & Wang Dewen, 2005. "Demographic transition: implications for growth," Labor and Demography 0512001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Bortolotti, 2005. "Italy’s Privatization Process and Its Implications for China," Working Papers 2005.118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Jun Du & Terence Tai-Leung Chong, 2005. "Do the technical indicators reward chartists? A study on the stock markets of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0512, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Puga, Diego & Trefler, Daniel, 2005. "Wake Up and Smell the Ginseng: The Rise of Incremental Innovation in Low-Wage Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "Inequality-Driven Growth: Unveiling Aggregation Effects in Growth Equations," Development and Comp Systems 0511028, University Library of Munich, Germany.