Report NEP-CMP-2019-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bradley J. Pillay & Absalom E. Ezugwu, 2019. "Hybrid symbiotic organisms search feedforward neural network model for stock price prediction," Papers 1906.10121, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Wenhang Bao & Xiao-yang Liu, 2019. "Multi-Agent Deep Reinforcement Learning for Liquidation Strategy Analysis," Papers 1906.11046, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Ankargren & Paulina Jon'eus, 2019. "Simulation smoothing for nowcasting with large mixed-frequency VARs," Papers 1907.01075, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Chiara Donnini & Federica Gioia & Francesca Perla, 2019. "On the Fictitious Default Algorithm in Fuzzy Financial Networks," CSEF Working Papers 535, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jean-Marc MONTAUD & Nicolas PECASTAING & Jorge DAVALOS, 2019. "Potential Effects of Scaling-up Infrastructure in Peru: a General Equilibrium Model-based Analysis," Working Papers 2018-2019_9, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jul 2019.
- Maria Glenski & Tim Weninger & Svitlana Volkova, 2019. "Improved Forecasting of Cryptocurrency Price using Social Signals," Papers 1907.00558, arXiv.org.
- Jonas Boone & Johannes Derboven & Sarah Kuypers & Francesco Figari & Gerlinde Verbist, 2019. "EWIGE 2 – Update and Extension of the EUROMOD Wealth Taxation Project," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2019-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Asiya Maskaeva & Joel Mmasa & Nicodemas Lema & Mgeni Msafiri, 2019. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Income Distribution in Tanzania: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2019-07, PEP-MPIA.
- D. Belomestny & M. Kaledin & J. Schoenmakers, 2019. "Semi-tractability of optimal stopping problems via a weighted stochastic mesh algorithm," Papers 1906.09431, arXiv.org.
- Sam Ganzfried & Max Chiswick, 2019. "Most Important Fundamental Rule of Poker Strategy," Papers 1906.09895, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Joshua Zoen Git Hiew & Xin Huang & Hao Mou & Duan Li & Qi Wu & Yabo Xu, 2019. "BERT-based Financial Sentiment Index and LSTM-based Stock Return Predictability," Papers 1906.09024, arXiv.org.
- Bi, Huixin & Traum, Nora, 2019. "Sovereign Risk and Fiscal Information: A Look at the U.S. State Default of the 1840s," Research Working Paper RWP 19-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Küfeoğlu, S. & Liu, G. & Anaya, K. & Pollitt, M., 2019. "Digitalisation and New Business Models in Energy Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1956, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lechner, Michael & Okasa, Gabriel, 2019. "Random Forest Estimation of the Ordered Choice Model," Economics Working Paper Series 1908, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Samuel Bazzi & Robert A. Blair & Christopher Blattman & Oeindrila Dube & Matthew Gudgeon & Richard Merton Peck, 2019. "The Promise and Pitfalls of Conflict Prediction: Evidence from Colombia and Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 25980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Staudt & Yifang Wei & Lisa Singh & Shawn Klimek & J. Bradford Jensen & Andrew L. Baer, 2019. "Automating Response Evaluation For Franchising Questions On The 2017 Economic Census," Working Papers 19-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.