Report NEP-CMP-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rickard Nyman & Paul Ormerod, 2017. "Predicting Economic Recessions Using Machine Learning Algorithms," Papers 1701.01428, arXiv.org.
- Fidel Picos & Marie-Luise Schmitz, 2016. "In-depth analysis of tax reforms using the EUROMOD microsimulation model," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- RÃ©mi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2016. "Where in cities do "rich" and "poor" people live? The urban economics model revisited," ERSA conference papers ersa16p524, European Regional Science Association.
- Bosello, Francesco & Marangoni, Giacomo & Orecchia, Carlo & Raitzer, David A. & Tavoni, Massimo, 2016. "The Cost of Climate Stabilization in Southeast Asia, a Joint Assessment with Dynamic Optimization and CGE Models," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 251810, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Bosello, Francesco & Orecchia, Carlo & Raitzer, David A., 2016. "Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 250260, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Gilmundinov, Vadim & Bozo, Natalia & Melnikov, Vladimir & Petrov, Sergei, 2016. "Modification of the GE-IO model of the Russian economy with dynamic optimization of macroeconomic policy," MPRA Paper 75597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kostrova, Alisa & Britz, Wolfgang & Djanibekov, Utkur & Finger, Robert, 2016. "Monte-Carlo Simulation and Stochastic Programming in Real Options Valuation: the Case of Perennial Energy Crop Cultivation," Discussion Papers 250253, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Salvador Barrios & Mathias Dolls & Anamaria Maftei & Andreas Peichl & Sara Riscado & Janos Varga & Christian Wittneben, 2016. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jean Mercenier & Maria Teresa Alvarez Martinez & Andries Brandsma & Francesco Di Comite & Olga Diukanova & d'Artis Kancs & Patrizio Lecca & Montserrat Lopez-Cobo & Philippe Monfort & Damiaan Persyn & , 2016. "RHOMOLO-v2 Model Description: A spatial computable general equilibrium model for EU regions and sectors," JRC Working Papers JRC100011, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kolos Csaba Agoston & Peter Biro & Iain McBride, 2016. "Integer programming methods for special college admissions problems," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1632, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.