Report NEP-CMP-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barroso, Ricardo Vieira & Lima, Joaquim Ignacio Alves Vasconcellos & Lucchetti, Alexandre Henrique & Cajueiro, Daniel Oliveira, 2016. "Interbank network and regulation policies: an analysis through agent-based simulations with adaptive learning," MPRA Paper 73308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2016. "Impact of Brexit: Firm Exit and Loss of Variety," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2016. "Tradable Permits in Cost–Benefit Analysis. A Numerical Illustration," CERE Working Papers 2016:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Elnura Irmatova, 2016. "RELARM: A rating model based on relative PCA attributes and k-means clustering," Papers 1608.06416, arXiv.org.
- Ásgeir Daníelsson & Bjarni G. Einarsson & Magnús F. Guðmundsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Signý Sigmundardóttir & Jósef Sigurðarson & Rósa Sveinsdóttir, 2015. "QMM - A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy," Economics wp71, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Nordsieck, Niklas & Buer, Tobias & Schönberger, Jörn, 2016. "A three-phase heuristic for a multi-size container transport problem with partially specified requests," Bremen Computational Logistics Group Working Papers 5, University of Bremen, Computational Logistics Junior Research Group.
- Prayudhi Azwar & Rod Tyers, 2016. "Prospective External Shocks and Indonesian Economic Performance," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Freddy Heylen & Pieter Van Rymenant & Brecht Boone & Tim Buyse, 2016. "On The Possibility And Driving Forces Of Secular Stagnation - A General Equilibrium Analysis Applied To Belgium -," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/919, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ponta, Linda & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2016. "An agent-based stock-flow consistent model of the sustainable transition in the energy sector," MPRA Paper 73183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Millner, Antony & McDermott, Thomas K. J., 2016. "Model confirmation in climate economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephan Klasen & Simon Lange, 2016. "How Narrowly Should Anti-poverty Programs Be Targeted? Simulation Evidence from Bolivia and Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 213, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Manjola Tase, 2016. "Sectoral Dynamics and Business Cycles," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-066, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 20 Jul 2016.
- Timothy J. Layton & Thomas G. McGuire, 2016. "Marketplace Plan Payment Options for Dealing with High-Cost Enrollees," NBER Working Papers 22519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle C. Meng, 2016. "Estimating Path Dependence in Energy Transitions," NBER Working Papers 22536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lehmus, Markku & Suni, Paavo, 2016. "Brexit and the Finnish Economy," ETLA Brief 48, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Robertson, Scott, 2017. "Continuous-time perpetuities and time reversal of diffusions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67495, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.