Report NEP-CMP-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2016. "Heterogeneity, spontaneous coordination and extreme events within large-scale and small-scale agent-based financial market models," BERG Working Paper Series 111, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Jacob, Jonathan & Buer, Tobias, 2016. "Impact of Non-truthful Bidding on Transport Coalition Profits," Bremen Computational Logistics Group Working Papers 3, University of Bremen, Computational Logistics Junior Research Group.
- Christoph Böhringer & Xaquin Garcia-Muros & Ignacio Cazcarro & Iñaki Arto, 2016. "The Efficiency Cost of Protective Measures in Climate Policy," Working Papers V-392-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Hudgins, David, 2016. "Analysis of the balance between U.S. monetary and fiscal policy using simulated wavelet-based optimal tracking control," Research Discussion Papers 21/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Elena Jarocinska & Anna Ruzik-Sierdzinska, 2016. "The impact of pension system reform on projected old-age income: the case of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0482, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "VAT Evasion in Bulgaria: A General-Equilibrium Approach," EconStor Preprints 144817, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Deborshee Sen & Ajay Jasra & Yan Zhou, 2016. "Some Contributions to Sequential Monte Carlo Methods for Option Pricing," Papers 1608.03352, arXiv.org.
- Attinasi, Maria-Grazia & Prammer, Doris & Stähler, Nikolai & Tasso, Martino & Van Parys, Stefan, 2016. "Budget-neutral labour tax wedge reductions: A simulation-based analysis for selected euro area countries," Discussion Papers 26/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2015. "Does labor supply modeling affect findings of transport policy analyses?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/15, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Herr, A. & Saric, A., 2016. "The Welfare Effects of Single Rooms in German Nursing Homes: A Structural Approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Adrien Genin & Peter Tankov, 2016. "Optimal importance sampling for L\'evy Processes," Papers 1608.04621, arXiv.org.
- Rodrigues, Joao & Thurlow, James & Landman, Willem & Ringler, Claudia & Robertson, Richard D. & Zhu, Tingju, 2016. "The economic value of seasonal forecasts stochastic economywide analysis for East Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1546, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Michael Neumann & Katharina Wrohlich, 2016. "The Family Working Time Model - Toward More Gender Equality in Work and Care," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1603, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.