Report NEP-CMP-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Sommer & Kurt Kratena, 2016. "The Carbon Footprint of European Households and Income Distribution," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 113, WWWforEurope.
- Giri, Federico & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Large Crises in a Financial Accelerator Agent-Based Model," MPRA Paper 70371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Diptesh, 2016. "A new genetic algorithm for the tool indexing problem," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-17, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Robert Kollmann, 2016. "Tractable Likelihood-Based Estimation of Non-Linear DSGE Models Using Higher-Order Approximations," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-15, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- G; Dosi & M.C. Pereira & A. Roventini & M.E. Virgillito, 2016. "When more flexiility yields more fragility : the microfoundations of keynesian aggregate unemployment," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hulsbergen, Wouter, 2016. "Reducing the role of random numbers in matching algorithms for school admission," MPRA Paper 70374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John J. Nay & Martin Van der Linden & Jonathan M. Gilligan, 2016. "Betting and Belief: Prediction Markets and Attribution of Climate Change," Papers 1603.08961, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2016. "Tractable Likelihood-Based Estimation of Non-Linear DSGE Models Using Higher-Order Approximations," MPRA Paper 70350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Creel, 2016. "Neural Nets for Indirect Inference," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 960.16, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 18 Jul 2016.