Report NEP-CMP-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindsay Shutes & Marijke Kuiper, 2015. "Expanding the household coverage of global simulation models: an application to Ghana," FOODSECURE Technical papers 3, LEI Wageningen UR.
- DE CORTE, Annelies & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2015. "A lean optimization algorithm for water distribution network design optimization," Working Papers 2015020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Rudolf Alvise Lennkh & Florian Walch, 2015. "Collateral Damage? Micro-Simulation of Transaction Cost Shocks on the Value of Central Bank Collateral," Working Papers 6, European Stability Mechanism.
- Achim I. Czerny & Vincent A.C. van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2015. "Complementary Alliances with Endogenous Fleets and Load Factors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-134/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Cecilia Bellora & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Anaïs Goburdhun, 2015. "Assessing EU trade preferences for developing countries' development and food security," FOODSECURE Working papers 35, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Changmin Jiang & Valentina Bracaglia, 2015. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: environmental implications and mitigation strategies," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Mahesh Karra & David Canning & Joshua Wilde, 2015. "A Simulation Model of the Effect of Fertility Reduction on Economic Growth in Africa," Working Papers 0315, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2015. "Shocking Language: Understanding the macroeconomic effects of central bank communication," Discussion Papers 1537, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).