Report NEP-CMP-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamás Ilyés & Lóránt Varga, 2015. "A General Equilibrium Approach of Retail Payments," MNB Working Papers 2015/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Alberto Cardaci & Francesco Saraceno, 2015. "Inequality, Financialisation and economic crises : an agent-based model," Sciences Po publications 2015-27, Sciences Po.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Discontinuity Model of Technological Change: Catastrophe Theory and Network Structure," MPRA Paper 68089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glyn Wittwer & Janine Dixon, 2015. "The Labour Module in a dynamic, regional CGE model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-257, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Dimitris Kremmydas & Stelios Rozakis & Ioannis N. Athanasiadis, 2015. "Dealing with farm heterogeneity on modeling agricultural policy: An Agent Based Modeling Approach," Working Papers 2015-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2015. "Estimating Discrete-Continuous Choice Models: The Endogenous Grid Method with Taste Shocks," Discussion Papers 15-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- CHO, IN-KOO & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Contemplation vs. Intuition. A reinforcement learning approach," Working Papers WP2015/3, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Hannah Cheng Juan Zhan & William Rea & Alethea Rea, 2015. "An Application of Correlation Clustering to Portfolio Diversification," Papers 1511.07945, arXiv.org.
- Can, B. & Storcken, A.J.A., 2015. "Comparing orders, rankings, queues, tournaments and lists," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ferrarese, Moreno & Sychev, Sergey A. & Badin, Gennady M., 2015. "Aspetti di efficacia per la formazione di un sistema di trasporto e di controllo di processo nel settore delle macro costruzioni secondo il Supply Chain Management-SCM," Working Papers 1508, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.