Report NEP-CMP-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andries Brandsma & Francesco Di Comite & Olga Diukanova & D'Artis Kancs & Jesus Lopez Rodriguez & Damiaan Persyn & Lesley Potters, 2015. "Assessing policy options for the EU Cohesion Policy 2014-2020," JRC Working Papers JRC94645, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Richard W. Evans & Kerk L. Phillips, 2015. "Linearization about the Current State: A Computational Method for Approximating Nonlinear Policy Functions during Simulation," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2015-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2015. "Time-Varying Fiscal Multipliers in an Agent-Based Model with Credit Rationing," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Zeinab M. H. Hendawy & M. A. El-Shorbagy, 2015. "Combined Trust Region with Particle swarm for Multi-objective Optimisation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2703860, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Suneel Sarswat & Kandathil Mathew Abraham & Subir Kumar Ghosh, 2015. "Identifying collusion groups using spectral clustering," Papers 1509.06457, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Pascal Le Masson & Armand Hatchuel & Olga Kokshagina & Benoit Weil, 2015. "Generic technique and the dynamics of technologies: using matroid and design theory to design techniques with systemic impact," Post-Print hal-01154149, HAL.