Report NEP-CMP-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Lopez Bazo & Fabio Manca, 2014. "Tfp, R&D And Semi Endogenous Growth In Rhomolo," JRC Working Papers JRC80872, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jorn Altmann & Mohammad Mahdi Kashef, 2014. "Cost Model Based Service Placement in Federated Hybrid Clouds," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014116, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2014.
- Stephensen, Peter & Markeprand, Tobias, 2013. "SBAM: An algorithm for pair matching," MPRA Paper 59580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaolin Luo & Pavel Shevchenko, 2014. "Fast Numerical Method for Pricing of Variable Annuities with Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefit under Optimal Withdrawal Strategy," Papers 1410.8609, arXiv.org.
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014. "A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201445, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo Richiardi, 2014. "Estimation of Ergodic Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," Economics Papers 2014-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ruja, Catalin, 2014. "Macro Stress-Testing Credit Risk in Romanian Banking System," MPRA Paper 58244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Cette & J. Lopez & J. Mairesse, 2014. "Product and Labor Market Regulations, Production Prices, Wages and Productivity," Working papers 514, Banque de France.