Report NEP-CMP-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Felici & Maria Gesualdo, 2014. "ORANI-IT: a computable general equilibrium model of Italy," Working Papers 7, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Alexandru Mandes, 2014. "Order Placement in a Continuous Double Auction Agent Based Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201443, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2014. "Macroeconomies as Constructively Rational Games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37834, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rob Dellink & Elisa Lanzi & Jean Château & Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado & Kelly de Bruin, 2014. "Consequences of Climate Change Damages for Economic Growth: A Dynamic Quantitative Assessment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1135, OECD Publishing.
- Shahid Ahmed & Sushil Kumar, 2014. "Impact of Sensitive Lists under SAFTA: Quantitative Assessment using a Partial Equilibrium Modeling," 2014 Papers pah96, Job Market Papers.
- Omar Chisari & Sebastian Galiani & Sebastian Miller, 2013. "Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-417, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hanna Krings, 2014. "Environmental Aspects of Resource Extraction Contracts," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201434, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore