Report NEP-CMP-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jian Zhou & Gao-Feng Gu & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Xiong Xiong & Wei Chen & Wei Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2014. "Computational experiments successfully predict the emergence of autocorrelations in ultra-high-frequency stock returns," Papers 1404.1051, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2014. "Assessing fiscal sustainability in some selected countries," MPRA Paper 54975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D. Sornette, 2014. "Physics and Financial Economics (1776-2014): Puzzles, Ising and Agent-Based models," Papers 1404.0243, arXiv.org.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Xiong Xiong & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2014. "An agent-based computational model for China's stock market and stock index futures market," Papers 1404.1052, arXiv.org.
- Robinson, Sherman & Levy, Stephanie, 2014. "Can cash transfers promote the local economy? A case study for Cambodia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1334, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Daniel Huppmann & Ruud Egging, 2014. "Market Power, Fuel Substitution and Infrastructure: A Large-Scale Equilibrium Model of Global Energy Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1370, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Costa Junior, Celso José & Sampaio, Armando Vaz, 2014. "Tax Reduction Policies of the Productive Sector and Its Impacts on Brazilian Economy," Dynare Working Papers 36, CEPREMAP.