Report NEP-CMP-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Complex Evolving Economies," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Abdellatif Moudafi, 2014. "Computing the resolvent of composite operators," Documents de Travail 2014-02, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Ando, Asao & Meng, Bo, 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium and the transport sector : a trade-consistent SCGE model," IDE Discussion Papers 447, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Samuel Palmer, 2014. "Accelerating Implicit Finite Difference Schemes Using a Hardware Optimized Tridiagonal Solver for FPGAs," Papers 1402.5094, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Default Clustering for Large Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5352, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.