Report NEP-CMP-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo G. Richiardi & Lisa Sella, 2013. "Analysis of Agent-based Models," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 135, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Christoph Böhringer & André Müller, 2014. "Environmental Tax Reforms in Switzerland A Computable General Equilibrium Impact Analysis," Working Papers V-361-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Christoph Böhringer & Nicholas Rivers & Tom F. Rutherford & Randall Wigle, 2014. "Sharing the burden for climate change mitigation in the Canadian federation," Working Papers V-362-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Adelya Ospanova & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2014. "A small macro econometric model for Kazakhstan: a retrospective of alternative economic policies undertaken during the transition process [Working papers]," Working Papers halshs-00926223, HAL.
- Fischer, Thomas & Riedler, Jesper, 2013. "Prices, debt and market structure in an agent-based model of the financial market," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-045 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulio Bottazzi & Fabio Vanni, 2014. "A numerical estimation method for discrete choice models with non-linear externalities," LEM Papers Series 2014/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.