Report NEP-CMP-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A S Hurn & Kenenth A Lindsay & Andrew McClelland, 2013. "On the Efficacy of Fourier Series Approximations for Pricing European and Digital Options," NCER Working Paper Series 90, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Derek Anderson & Benjamin L Hunt & Mika Kortelainen & Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton & Dirk V Muir & Susanna Mursula & Stephen Snudden, 2013. "Getting to Know GIMF; The Simulation Properties of the Global Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Model," IMF Working Papers 13/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Griveau-Billion, Théophile & Richard, Jean-Charles & Roncalli, Thierry, 2013. "A Fast Algorithm for Computing High-dimensional Risk Parity Portfolios," MPRA Paper 49822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Vadim Khramov & Giovanni Nicolò, 2013. "Solving and Estimating Indeterminate DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 19457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louise Roos, 2013. "Construction of a database for a dynamic CGE model for South Africa," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-234, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Alexander Ludwig & Matthias Schön, 2013. "Endogenous Grids in Higher Dimensions: Delaunay Interpolation and Hybrid Methods," Working Paper Series in Economics 65, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jun 2014.
- Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "Can Uncertainty Justify Overlapping Policy Instruments to Mitigate Emissions?," Working Papers 1301, Chaire Economie du Climat.