Report NEP-CMP-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Goldbaum, 2013. "Learning and Adaptation as a Source of Market Failure," Working Paper Series 14, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Grazzini, Jakob & Richiardi, Matteo, 2013. "Consistent Estimation of Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201335, University of Turin.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Summer & Hans-Joachim Vollbrecht, 2013. "Endogenous Leverage and Asset Pricing in Double Auctions," Working Papers 184, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:66 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles 2: Limit Theory of Real Time Detectors," Working Papers 05-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.