Report NEP-CMP-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-60 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Creel & Sonik Mandal & Mohammad Zubair, 2012. "Econometrics on GPUs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 921.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Pablo Lucas & Sheheryar Banuri & Angela C. M. de Oliveira, 2012. "The Effects of Group Composition and Fractionalization in a Public Goods Game: An Agent-Based Simulation," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2012-059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James, 2012. "The Economic Costs of Climate Change: A Multi-Sector Impact Assessment for Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-65 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Selam Abrham Gebregiorgis & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "IT Service Platforms: Their Value Creation Model and the Impact of their Level of Openness on their Adoption," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201295, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Daniel J.A. Johansson & Paul L. Lucas & Matthias Weitzel & Erik O. Ahlgren & A.B. Bazaz & Wenying Chen & Michel G.J. den Elzen & Joydeep Ghosh & Qiao-Mei Liang & Sonja Peterson & Basanta K. Pradhan & , 2012. "Multi-model analyses of the economic and energy implications for China and India in a post-Kyoto climate regime," Kiel Working Papers 1808, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Value Creation in IT Service Platforms through Two-Sided Network Effects," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201297, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2012.
- Janusz Mi'skiewicz, 2012. "Network analysis of correlation strength between the most developed countries," Papers 1211.3599, arXiv.org.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Chayawat Ornthanalai, 2012. "GARCH Option Valuation: Theory and Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2012-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Peter Christoffersen & Christian Dorion & Kris Jacobs & Lotfi Karoui, 2012. "Nonlinear Kalman Filtering in Affine Term Structure Models," CREATES Research Papers 2012-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.