Report NEP-CMP-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colombino, Ugo, 2012. "Equilibrium policy simulation with random utility models of labor supply," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Amela Hubic, 2012. "A Financial Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) for Luxembourg," BCL working papers 72, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2012. "Should the Japanese Tax System Be More Progressive? An Evaluation Using Simulated SMCFs Based on the Discrete Choice Model of Labor Supply," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-848, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2012. "Monetary Policies and Nigerian Economy:Simulations from Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium(DSGE)Model," MPRA Paper 38167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Britta Stöver & Kirsten S. Wiebe & Dr. Ulrike Lehr & Dr. Marc I. Wolter, 2012. "Input-Output Modelling in the MENA Region - A case study for Morocco," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-3, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Melania Michetti & Ramiro Parrado, 2012. "Improving Land-use Modelling within CGE to Assess Forest-based Mitigation Potential and Costs," Working Papers 2012.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ha Vu, 2012. "The Relationship between Labor Market Conditions and Welfare Receipt in Australia: A Stock-Flow Analysis," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-573, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Jaromir Benes & Andrew Berg & Rafael Portillo & Mai Dao & Alfredo Baldini, 2012. "Monetary Policy in Low Income Countries in the Face of the Global Crisis: The Case of Zambia," IMF Working Papers 12/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Lion Hirth, 2012. "The Market Value of Variable Renewables," Working Papers 2012.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Papa N'Diaye & Ashvin Ahuja, 2012. "Trade and Financial Spilloveron Hong Kong SAR from a Downturn in Europe and Mainland China," IMF Working Papers 12/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2012. "Perturbative Expansion Technique for Non-linear FBSDEs with Interacting Particle Method," Papers 1204.2638, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Abdelkrim Araar, 2012. "Expected Poverty Changes with Economic Growth and Redistribution," Cahiers de recherche 1222, CIRPEE.