Report NEP-CMP-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gal OEstreicher-Singer & Barak Libai, 2011. "Assessing Value in Product Networks," Working Papers 11-29, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Arita, Shawn & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2011. "Simulating heterogeneous multinational firms," IDE Discussion Papers 296, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Oyamada, Kazuhiko & Uchida, Yoko, 2011. "Domestic, vertical, and horizontal multinationals : a general equilibrium approach using the "knowledge capital model"," IDE Discussion Papers 290, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gregor Semieniuk & Till van Treeck & Achim Truger, 2011. "Reducing Economic Imbalances in the Euro Area: Some Remarks on the Current Stability Programs, 2011–14," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_694, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kumbaroğlu, Gürkan & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Evaluation of Economically Optimal Retrofit Investment Options for Energy Savings in Buildings," FCN Working Papers 14/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Item repec:hir:wpaper:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore