Report NEP-CMP-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Céline de Quatrebarbes & Luc Savard, 2011. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger," Cahiers de recherche 11-04, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 05 Dec 2015.
- Frédéric Puech, 2011. "Education, police et criminalité : une étude de cas du Minas Gerais à l'aide d'un modèle d'équilibre général calculable," Working Papers halshs-00564578, HAL.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Casas, Isabel, 2011. "Modelling asset correlations: A nonparametric approach," Working Papers 2011-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Micheletto, Luca & Sommacal, Alessandro, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of skills during childhood and optimal public policy," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Rossana Patrón & Inés Terra, 2010. "Trade and Skills in Uruguay: Long Term Skill Requirements," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0810, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Schulz, Christian, 2011. "Liquidity requirements and payment delays - participant type dependent preferences," Working Paper Series 1291, European Central Bank.
- Alvaro Forteza & Guzmán Ourens, 2010. "Redistribution, Insurance and Incentives to Work in Latin American Pension Programs," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1810, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rebecca Graziani & Nico Keilman, 2011. "The sensitivity of the Scaled Model of Error with respect to the choice of the correlation parameters: A simulation study," Working Papers 037, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Daniel O. Cajueiro & Dimas M. Fazio, 2010. "Financial Fragility in a General Equilibrium Model: the Brazilian case," Working Papers Series 229, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sylvestre Burgos & M. B. Giles, 2011. "The computation of Greeks with multilevel Monte Carlo," Papers 1102.1348, arXiv.org.
- Leo Kaas & Philipp Kircher, 2011. "Efficient Firm Dynamics in a Frictional Labor Market," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.