Report NEP-CMP-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011. "One-node Quadrature Beats Monte Carlo: A Generalized Stochastic Simulation Algorithm," NBER Working Papers 16708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igor Vetlov & Ricardo Mourinho Felix & Laure Frey & Tibor Hledik & Zoltan Jakab & Niki Papadopoulou & Lukas Reiss & Martin Schneider, 2010. "The Implementation of Scenarios using DSGE Models," Working Papers 2010-10, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Gilles Pag\`es & Benedikt Wilbertz, 2011. "GPGPUs in computational finance: Massive parallel computing for American style options," Papers 1101.3228, arXiv.org.
- Daniel Sevcovic & Martin Takac, 2011. "Sensitivity analysis of the early exercise boundary for American style of Asian options," Papers 1101.3071, arXiv.org.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Distributional Effects of Value Added Tax in Ireland," Papers WP366, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:10005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:10006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manzo, Marco & Monteduro, Maria Teresa, 2010. "From IRAP to CBIT: tax distortions and redistributive effects," MPRA Paper 28070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián & María Dolores Guilló Fuentes, 2010. "A unified theory of structural change," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-34, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Zhu, Junjun & Xie, Shiyu, 2011. "Asymmetric Shocks, Long-term Bonds and Sovereign Default," MPRA Paper 28236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Areski Cousin & Diana Dorobantu & Didier Rullière, 1/19. "A note on the computation of an actuarial Waring formula in the finite-exchangeable case," Working Papers hal-00557751, HAL.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Sandoval, Monica Flerida B, 2011. "The Economic Transition and Growth of Philippine Regions," MPRA Paper 28267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guanghui Huang & Jianping Wan & Cheng Chen, 2011. "An Active Margin System and its Application in Chinese Margin Lending Market," Papers 1101.3974, arXiv.org.
- Marina Murat & Tommaso Pirotti, 2010. "The attractiveness of countries for FDI. A fuzzy approach," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 055, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".