Report NEP-CMP-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Vilà, 2010. "Complementarities between Mathematical and Computational Modeling: The Case of the Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 848.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Selim Raihan & Rabeya Khatoon & M. Jami Husain & Suriya Rahman, 2010. "Modelling Gender Impacts of Policy Reforms in Bangladesh: a Study in a Sequential Dynamic CGE Framework," Working Papers MPIA 2010-19, PEP-MPIA.
- John Gilbert & Nilanjan Banik, 2010. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Cross-Border Transport Infrastructure Development in South Asia," Working Papers id:3105, eSocialSciences.
- Silvana Musti & Viviana Fanelli, 2010. "Why did CPDOs fail? An analysis focused on credit spread modeling," Quaderni DSEMS 05-2010, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut, 2010. "The linear dynamic lot size problem with minimum order quantities," Discussion Papers 283, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut, 2010. "An O(Tˆ3) algorithm for the capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities," Discussion Papers 284, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Colombino, Ugo, 2010. "Equilibrium Policy Simulations with Random Utility Models of Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 5262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri & Huseyin Topaloglu, 2010. "Network revenue management with product-specific no-shows," Economics Working Papers 1243, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2011.
- Item repec:eab:energy:2329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alena Otto & Armin Scholl, 2010. "Incorporating ergonomic risks into assembly line balancing," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 11/2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.