Report NEP-CMP-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Fernando Gonçalves & Paulo S. A. Sousa, 2009. "A Genetic Algorithm for Lot Size and Scheduling under Capacity Constraints and Allowing Backorders," FEP Working Papers 341, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-10-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoine BOUËT & HUGO VALIN & Betina DIMARANAN, 2009. "Biofuels in the world markets: A Computable General Equilibrium assessment of environmental costs related to land use changes," Working Papers 6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2009.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-09-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandal, Leif K., 2009. "Approximating Closed Form Solutions to a Class of Feedback Policies," Discussion Papers 2009/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-08-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Huppmann & Ruud Egging & Franziska Holz & Sophia Rüster & Christian von Hirschhausen & Steven A. Gabriel, 2009. "The World Gas Market in 2030: Development Scenarios Using the World Gas Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 931, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2009. "Forecasting Inflation Using Dynamic Model Averaging," Working Paper series 34_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.