Report NEP-CMP-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kozo Koyota & Robert M. Stern, 2008. "Computational Analysis of APEC Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 578, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kozo Koyota & Margit Molnar & Robert M. Stern, 2008. "Storm in a Spaghetti Bowl: FTA's and the BRIICS," Working Papers 582, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Dimitris, 2008. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions," MPRA Paper 14157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2009. "Maturity, indebtedness, and default risk," Working Papers 09-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Keane, Michael P. & Sauer, Robert M., 2009. "A Computationally Practical Simulation Estimation Algorithm for Dynamic Panel Data Models with Unobserved Endogenous State Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 4054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Omar Feraboli & Tim Trimborn, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution: A CGE Model for Jordan," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1117, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Yu, Y. & Huang, G.Q., 2009. "Nash Game Model for Optimizing Market Strategies, Configuration of Platform Products in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Supply Chain for a Product Family," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-009-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.