Report NEP-CMP-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T.T. Ha Pham & Cédric Clastres & F. Wurtz & S. Bacha & Éric Zamaï, 2010. "Optimal household energy management and economic analysis: from sizing to operation scheduling," Post-Print halshs-00323581, HAL.
- Barbara Ferrari & Luigi Mittone & Marco Tecilla, 2008. "Retirement Systems, Demography, Happiness and Welfare Redistribution," CEEL Working Papers 0808, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "INDONESIA-E3: An Indonesian Applied General Equilibrium Model for Analyzing the Economy, Equity, and the Environment," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200804, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2008.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00323878_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McArthur, David & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2008. "An agent-based computational approach to explaining persistent spatial unemployment disparities," Discussion Papers 2008/17, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Dadang Muljawan & Suprayogi & Lolita Moorena, 2008. "Using The Artificial Neural Network (ANN) to Assess Bank Credit Risk: A Case Study of Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 2008_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Greta Falavigna, 2008. "Nouveaux instruments d’évaluation pour le risque financier d’entreprise," CERIS Working Paper 200801, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- M Saifur Rahman, 2008. "Should Dynamic Scoring be done with Heterogeneous Agent-Based Models? Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Caepr Working Papers 2008-023, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Colombo, Giulia, 2008. "Linking CGE and Microsimulation Models: A Comparison of Different Approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-054, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- M. Vanhoucke, 2008. "Improved project time performance using activity sensitivity and network topology information," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/526, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Chiara Scotti, 2008. "Real-Time Measurement of Business Conditions," NBER Working Papers 14349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.