Report NEP-CMP-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronneberger, Kerstin & Berrittella, Maria & Boselle, Francesco & Tol, Richard, 2008. "KLUM@GTAP: Spatially-Explicit, Biophysical Land Use in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," GTAP Working Papers 2611, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2008. "Are CGE Models still useful in economic policy making?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 674, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "Would a Flat Tax Stimulate Entrepreneurship in Germany?: A Behavioural Microsimulation Analysis Allowing for Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 773, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & J.F. Francois & L. Rivera, 2008. "Economic perspectives for Central America after CAFTA; a GTAP-based analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 99, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lysgaard, Jens, 2008. "The Pyramidal Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem," CORAL Working Papers L-2008-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Bert Willems, 2005. "Physical and Financial Virtual Power Plants," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0512, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- van Eck, N.J.P. & Waltman, L., 2008. "Bibliometric Mapping of the Computational Intelligence Field," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-015-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.