Report NEP-CMP-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doreen Krüger & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Managing and modelling general resource transfers in (multi-)project scheduling," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 28/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Maarten van Rooij & Arjen Siegmann & Peter Vlaar, 2007. "Market Valuation, Pension Fund Policy and Contribution Volatility," DNB Working Papers 159, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Caro, Felipe & Gallien, Jeremie, 2007. "Inventory Management of a Fast-Fashion Retail Network," Working papers 39810, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- James Alm & Pablo Saavedra & Edward Sennoga, 2007. "How should Individuals be Taxed? Combining "Simplified", Income, and Payroll Taxes in Ukraine," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0711, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Wang-Sheng Lee, 2007. "Immigration and Wages: An Open Economy Model," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2007. "Introducing Family Tax Splitting in Germany: How Would It Affect the Income Distribution, Work Incentives and Household Welfare?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 44, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Abul Naga Ramses & Kolodziejczyk Christophe & Muller Tobias, 2007. "The Redistributive Impact of Alternative Income Maintenance Schemes: A Microsimulation Study using Swiss Data," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2007.03, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Guyonne Kalb & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2007. "The Effect of an Alternative Childcare Subsidy on Labour Supply: A Policy Simulation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dennis P. J. Botman & David Rose & Douglas Laxton & Philippe D Karam, 2007. "DSGE Modeling at the Fund; Applications and Further Developments," IMF Working Papers 07/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Hakim Akeb & Mhand Hifi, 2007. "Adaptive beam search solution procedures for constrained circular cutting problems," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kritzman, Mark & Page, Sébastien & Myrgren, Simon, 2007. "Portfolio Rebalancing: A Test of the Markowitz-Van Dijk Heuristic," Working papers 37153, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Kilponen, Juha & Kuusi, Tero, 2007. "GDP at risk in a DSGE model : an application to banking sector stress testing," Research Discussion Papers 26/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2007. "Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models with Lagged Expectations Quickly and Easily," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-069, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.