Report NEP-CMP-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco MARCHIONNE, 2007. "Microsimulation Models. An Integrated Approach with Real Data," Working Papers 296, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Gianluca Femminis, 2007. "From simple growth to numerical simulations: a primer in dynamic programming," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0745, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Doreen Krüger & Armin Scholl, 2007. "A heuristic solution framework for the resource constrained (multi-)project scheduling problem with sequence-dependent transfer times," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 16/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200768 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco P. Tucci & David A. Kendrick & Hans M. Amman, 2007. "The Parameter Set in an Adaptive Control Monte Carlo Experiment: Some Considerations," Department of Economics University of Siena 507, Department of Economics, University of Siena.