Report NEP-CMP-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viviana Fernandez & Brian M Lucey, 2006. "Portfolio management implications of volatility shifts: Evidence from simulated data," Documentos de Trabajo 219, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200677 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher J. Neely & Paul A. Weller & Joshua M. Ulrich, 2007. "The adaptive markets hypothesis: evidence from the foreign exchange market," Working Papers 2006-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gong, Y. & Yucesan, E., 2006. "The Multi-Location Transshipment Problem with Positive Replenishment Lead Times," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-048-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200675 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roques, F.A. & Nuttall, W.J. & Newbery, D.M., 2006. "Using Probabilistic Analysis to Value Power Generation Investments Under Uncertainty," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0650, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.