Report NEP-CMP-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maenhout, B. & Vanhoucke, M., 2006. "New computational results for the nurse scheduling problem: A scatter search algorithm," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-06, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2006. "La simulation de Monte Carlo: forces et faiblesses (avec applications Visual Basic et Matlab et présentation d’une nouvelle méthode QMC)," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp052006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Maria Ines Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Silvia Laens & Carmen Estrades, 2006. "The Effects of Increasing Openness and Integration to the MERCOSUR on the Uruguayan Labour Market: a CGE Modelling Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2006-06, PEP-MPIA.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:02_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nabil Annabi & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2006. "Functional Forms and Parametrization of CGE Models," Working Papers MPIA 2006-04, PEP-MPIA.