Report NEP-CMP-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minh Ha-Duong & Pierre Matarasso, 1997. "An experience with Mathematica in the field of economics of the environment: DIAM," Post-Print halshs-00007465, HAL.
- Gabriel Weintraub & C. Lanier Benkard & Ben Van Roy, 2005. "Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics with Many Firms," NBER Working Papers 11900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvaro Forteza, 2004. "Uruguay, Pensions and Fiscal Sustainability," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0204, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Atakelty Hailu & Sophie Thoyer, 2005. "Multi-Unit Auctions to Allocate Water Scarcity Simulating Bidding Behaviour with Agent Based Models," Others 0512012, EconWPA.
- Maria Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Silvia Laens & Carmen Estrades, 2005. "The effects of increasing openness and integration to the MERCOSUR on the Uruguayan labour market. A CGE modeling analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1205, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Schuurman Petra & Vredeveld Tjark, 2005. "Performance Guarantees of Local Search for Multiprocessor Scheduling," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).