Report NEP-CMP-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee Chee Tong, 2005. "Does Stock Market Liberalisation Benefit The Economy? Evidence From Industry-Level Data," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0516, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Axel Boersch-Supan & Alexander Ludwig & Joachim Winter, 2005. "Aging, Pension Reform, and Capital Flows: A Multi-Country Simulation Model," NBER Working Papers 11850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre Duchesne & Maria Pacurar, 2005. "Intraday Value at Risk (IVaR) Using Tick-by-Tick Data with Application to the Toronto Stock Exchange," Cahiers de recherche 0533, CIRPEE.
- Lahcen ACHY & Juliette Milgram, 2005. "Does a free trade area favors an optimum currency area? The Case of Morocco and the European Union," International Trade 0512012, EconWPA.
- Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Simulating the Dynamic Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Effects of the FairTax," NBER Working Papers 11858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liad Blumrosen & Michal Feldman, 2005. "Implementation with a Bounded Action Space," Discussion Paper Series dp412, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.