Report NEP-CMP-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000070:000711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000129:000852 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000140:000941 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000140:000944 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kreider, Brent, 2008. "Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital and Employment Are Endogenous," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Corak, Miles & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2005. "The Impact of Tax and Transfer Systems on Children in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 1589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nabil Annabi & Fatou Cissé & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, Growth and Poverty in Senegal: a Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0512, CIRPEE.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & John Cockburn, 2005. "Trade Reform and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General Equilibrium Microsimulation Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0513, CIRPEE.
- Richard T. Baillie & George Kapetanios, 2005. "Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity in Long Memory Models," Working Papers 528, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2005. "Animal Spirits, Lumpy Investment, and Endogenous Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2005/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Andreas Pollak, 2005. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Voting," Computational Economics 0505002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Santos & Jorge Aseff, "undated". "Stock Options and Managerial Optimal Contracts," Working Papers 2133304, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Manuel Santos & John Rust, "undated". "Convergence Properties of Policy Iteration," Working Papers 2133377, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Kevin Reffett & Olivier Morand, "undated". "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies with Capital," Working Papers 2133378, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ccsd-00003648_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore