Report NEP-CMP-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew J. Leach, 2004. "The Climate Change Learning Curve," Cahiers de recherche 04-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles S. Bos, 2003. "Time Series Modelling using TSMod 3.24," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-091/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2004002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-04-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grigoriev,Alexander & Hoesel,Stan,van & Kraaij,Anton F.,van der & Marc,Uetz & Mustapha,Bouhtou, 2004. "Pricing Network Edges to Cross a River," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).