Report NEP-CMP-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Pellizzari, 2003. "Static Hedging of Multivariate Derivatives by Simulation," Finance 0311013, EconWPA, revised 04 Dec 2003.
- Item repec:mtl:montde:17-2003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bissey, Marie-Edith & Carini, Mauro & Ortona, Guido, 2003. "ALEX3: A simulation program to compare electoral systems," POLIS Working Papers 36, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Akhmed Akhmedov & Irina Denisova & Marina Kartseva, 2003. "Active Labor Market Policies in Russia: Regional Interpretation Determines Effectiveness?," Working Papers w0037, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2003. "Financial Fragility and Economic Fluctuations: Numerical Simulations and Policy Implications," Department of Economics University of Siena 407, Department of Economics, University of Siena.