Report NEP-CMP-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2003325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waleed A. Muhanna & James J. Jiang & Roger Alan Pick, "undated". "Impact of Model Performance History Information on User's Confidence in Decision Models: An Experimental Examination," Corporate Finance & Organizations _010, Ohio State University.
- John Duffy & M. Utku Unver, 2003. "Asset Price Bubbles and Crashes with Near-Zero-Intelligence Traders: Towards an Understanding of Laboratory Findings," Computational Economics 0307001, EconWPA, revised 17 Mar 2004.
- George Kapetanios, 2003. "Determining the Stationarity Properties of Individual Series in Panel Datasets," Working Papers 495, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Akhil Kumar & Waleed A. Muhanna & Raymond A. Patterson, "undated". "Mean-Variance Analysis of the Performance of Spatial Clustering Methods," Corporate Finance & Organizations _011, Ohio State University.
- Stephen Sacks, 2003. "Evaluation of Police Patrol Patterns," Working papers 2003-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Akhil Kumar & Waleed A. Muhanna, "undated". "Derivations of Clustering Performance of Spatial Access Methods," Corporate Finance & Organizations _012, Ohio State University.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2003. "On the Selection of Forecasting Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 3809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2003. "Discrete Hours Labour Supply Modelling: Specification, Estimation and Simulation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Frederick Asselin & Brahim Chaib-draa, 2003. "Performance of Software Agents in Non-Transferable Payoff Group Buying," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-40, CIRANO.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh & Judd, Kenneth L., 2006. "Handbook of Computational Economics, Vol. 2: Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10368, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.