Report NEP-CMP-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amedeo Spadaro, 2001. "Microsimulation and the Analysis of Redistributive Policies," DELTA Working Papers 2001-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- B. Baesens & G. Verstraeten & D. Van Den Poel & M. Egmont-Petersen & P. Van Kenhove & J. Vanthienen, 2002. "Bayesian Network Classifiers for Identifying the Slope of the Customer - Lifecycle of Long-Life Customers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/154, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Herranz, Neus & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Mora, Ricardo, 2003. "An algorithm to reduce the occupational space in gender segregation studies," UC3M Working papers. Economics we031402, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Colin Camerer & George Loewenstein & Drazen Prelec, 2003. "Neuroeconomics: How neuroscience can inform economics," Levine's Bibliography 506439000000000484, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ale Jan Homburg & Duncan Sands & Robin G. de Vilder, 2002. "Computing Invariant Sets," DELTA Working Papers 2002-07, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).