Report NEP-CMP-2000-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristopher Moore & M. E. J. Newman, 2000. "Exact Solution of Site and Bond Percolation on Small-World Networks," Working Papers 00-01-007, Santa Fe Institute.
- Kai Nagel & Marcus Rickert & Patrice M. Simon & Martin Pieck, 2000. "The Dynamics of Iterated Transportation Simulations," Working Papers 00-02-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- Keith Sill & Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1999. "Solving and simulating a simple open-economy model with Markov-switching driving processes and rational learning," Working Papers 99-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1999146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Myong-Hun Chang & Joseph E. Harrington Jr., 2000. "Centralization vs. Decentralization in a Multi-Unit Organization: A Computational Model of a Retail Chain as a Multi-Agent Adaptive System," Working Papers 00-02-010, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ricard V. Solé & Bartolo Luque & Stuart Kauffman, 2000. "Phase Transitions in Random Networks with Multiple States," Working Papers 00-02-011, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1999166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1999160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cosma Rohilla Shalizi & James P. Crutchfield, 2000. "Pattern Discovery and Computational Mechanics," Working Papers 00-01-008, Santa Fe Institute.