Report NEP-CIS-2022-09-12This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moreno Bertoldi & Paolo Pesenti & Helene Rey, 2022. "The Transatlantic Economy Policy Responses to the Pandemic and the Road to Recovery Conference," Liberty Street Economics 20220729, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Pitlik, Hans & Fronaschütz, Andrea, 2022. "Has the Russian Invasion of Ukraine Reinforced Anti-Globalization Sentiment in Austria?," ILE Working Paper Series 62, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2022. "L'impact d'une récession européenne déclenchée par la crise énergétique sur l'Afrique subsaharienne [The impact of the energy-induced EU recession on Sub-Saharan Africa]," MPRA Paper 114052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2022. "The impact of the energy-induced EU recession on Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 114051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lööf, Hans & Stephan, Andreas, 2022. "The impact of the Russian-Ukrainian war on Europe’s forest-based bioeconomy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 491, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nils Steiner & Ruxanda Berlinschi & Etienne Farvaque & Jan Fidrmuc & Philipp Harms & Alexander Mihailov & Michael Neugart & Piotr Stanek, 2022. "Rallying around the EU Flag: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine and Attitudes toward European Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 9883, CESifo.
- Kartseva, Marina & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2022. "Sandwiched women: Health behavior, health, and life satisfaction," MPRA Paper 113905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Warin, 2022. "Supply chains under pressure: How can data science help?," CIRANO Papers 2022pe-06, CIRANO.
- Kuusela, Olli-Pekka & Lintunen, Jussi, 2022. "Electricity Markets in a State of Crisis: An Overview of the Suggested Policy Measures," ETLA Brief 113, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- International Monetary Fund, 2022. "Republic of Lithuania: 2022 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 2022/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Vallar, 2022. "Turkey at the crossroads of eastern geopolitics [La Turquie au carrefour de la géopolitique orientale]," Post-Print hal-03736195, HAL.
- Miller, Marcus, 2022. "Deep historical roots, culture choice and the New World Order," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 623, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Yurii S Shemshuchenko & Anatoliy V Kostruba, 2022. "Corporate Relations In The Aspect Of Civil Law," Post-Print hal-03710893, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2022. "Italy: 2022 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Italy," IMF Staff Country Reports 2022/255, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2022. "Germany: Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Stress Testing, Interconnectedness, and Risk Analysis," IMF Staff Country Reports 2022/272, International Monetary Fund.
- Jamee, Akram, 2022. "ارتفاع الأسعار وتداعيات الأزمة على فلسطين [High prices and the repercussions of the crisis on Palestine]," MPRA Paper 114057, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2022.
- Furness, Mark & Keijzer, Niels, 2022. "Europe's Global Gateway: A new geostrategic framework for development policy?," Briefing Papers 1/2022, German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS).
- Vesa Kanniainen, 2022. "Gallup Democracy in Exercising the NATO Membership Option: The Cases of Finland and Sweden," CESifo Working Paper Series 9876, CESifo.