Report NEP-CIS-2020-01-13This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasily Astrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Richard Grieveson & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Richter & Hermine Vidovic & Goran Vukš, 2019. "Monthly Report No. 6/2019," wiiw Monthly Reports 2019-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alexander Piperski & Maria Grabovskaya & Ekaterina Gridneva & Alexandra Korshunova & Alisa Kuzmina & Anastasia Orlenko & Alina Tillabaeva, 2019. "Addressing People By Name In Russian: A Corpus Study," HSE Working papers WP BRP 92/LNG/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alisher Tleubayev, 2019. "Corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from the agri-food industry of Russia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9911911, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Ekaterina Abalmasova & Ekaterina Shibanova & Aleksei Egorov, 2019. "The Causal Impact Of Performance-Based Funding On University Performance: Quasi-Experimental Evidence From A Policy In Russian Higher Education," HSE Working papers WP BRP 221/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2019. "Anatomy of labour reserves in the Baltic countries: a snapshot 15 years after the EU accession," Discussion Papers 2019/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Evgeniya G. Nim, 2019. "Digital Self-Tracking Among Russian Students: Practices And Discourses," HSE Working papers WP BRP 91/SOC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kasamara Valeria & Maximenkova Marina & Sorokina Anna, 2019. "National Pride In The Collective Memory Of British And Russian Youth," HSE Working papers WP BRP 71/PS/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kurovskiy, Gleb, 2019. "Disentanglement of natural interest rate shocks and monetary policy shocks nexus," MPRA Paper 97547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pena-Boquete, Yolanda & Samambayeva, Aizhan & Zhumakanova, Aigerim & Makhmejanov, Galym, 2019. "Determinants of child mortality risk in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 97328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna G. Klezovich, 2019. "Automatic Extraction Of Handshapes Inventory In Russian Sign Language," HSE Working papers WP BRP 86/LNG/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Zaynutdinova, Alsu & Pisarevskaya, Dina & Zubov, Maxim & Makarov, Ilya, 2019. "Deception Detection in Online Media," MPRA Paper 97316, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Sep 2019.
- Muteba Mwamba, John Weirstrass & Tchuinkam Djemo, Charles Raoul, 2019. "Exchange Rate Risk and International Equity Portfolio Diversification: A South African Investor’s Perspective," MPRA Paper 97338, University Library of Munich, Germany.