Report NEP-CIS-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasia B. Likhacheva & Hryhorii M. Kalachyhin, 2018. "Russian Policy Of The Pivot To The East: Puzzle Of Exports, Ftas And Eurasian Integration," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/IR/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Irina Busygina & Mikhail Filippov, 2018. "Russia And The Eurasian Economic Union: Conflicting Incentives For An Institutional Compromise," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/IR/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Levashenko, Antonina (Левашенко, Антонина) & Ermokhin, Ivan (Ермохин, Иван), 2018.
"Analysis of Russia's Investment Agreements and Proposals for Their Modification Based on OECD Standards
[Анализ Инвестиционных Соглашений России И Предложения По Их Изменению На Основе Стандартов О," Working Papers 041828, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sergey Vlasov, 2018. "Impact of the fiscal manoeuvre on GDP growth: estimation of short-term effects using fiscal multipliers," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series note17, Bank of Russia.
- Ksenia V. Rozhkova & Sergey Yu. Roshchin & Sergey A. Solntsev, 2018. "Wage Adjustment Policies In Russian Firms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 205/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maria Grabovskaya & Ekaterina Gridneva & Andrian Vlakhov, 2018. "Politeness Strategies Of Russian School Students: Quantitative Approach To Qualitative Data," HSE Working papers WP BRP 68/LNG/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Grogan, Louise & Summerfield, Fraser, 2018. "Government Transfers, Work and Wellbeing: Evidence from the Russian Old-Age Pension," IZA Discussion Papers 11961, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- World Bank Group, 2018. "Reducing Tobacco Use Through Taxation in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 30612, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "The Russian Federation - An Exploratory Assessment of Transport Connectivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 30046, The World Bank.
- Grogan, Louise, 2018. "The Labeling Effect of a Child Benefits System: Evidence from Russia 1994-2015," IZA Discussion Papers 11962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).