Report NEP-CIS-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Jaan Masso & Oleg Tkacevs & Priit Vahter & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2018. "Export And Productivity In Global Value Chains: Comparative Evidence From Latvia And Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 107, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Sinem H. Ayhan & Kseniia Gatskova & Hartmut Lehmann, 2017. "The impact of non-cognitive skills and risk preferences on rural-to-urban migration: Evidence from Ukraine," Working Papers 369, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Gerhard Toews & Alexander Libman, 2017. "Getting Incentives Right: Human Capital Investment and Natural Resource Booms," Working Papers 370, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- H. Lehmann & N. Pignatti, 2018. "Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is there Segmentation in Ukraine?," Working Papers wp1117, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms & Veliziotis, Michail, 2017. "Beyond Conflict: Long-Term Labour Market Integration of Internally Displaced Persons in Post-Socialist Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11215, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2018. "Recent Developments in Trade, Investment and Finance of China's Belt and Road," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-50, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2018. "Shock Contagion, Asset Quality and Lending Behavior," Working Papers 01/2018, National Bank of Ukraine.
- Francesco Avvisati, 2018. "In which countries and schools do disadvantaged students succeed?," PISA in Focus 80, OECD Publishing.